Monday, January 3, 2011

Illamasqua Fern + Nubar 2010

I love both of these polishes. Unfortunately, I couldn't really capture the yellow/green flakies in the 2010, but in real life, they are there! I took these pics immediately after a rushed cleanup because the daylight was about to end, so please excuse my ugly dried up prune cuticles and the staining. Fern is slightly more blue in real life but the swatch is pretty accurate!

This was 1 coat of OPI Nail Envy, 1 coat of Seche Vite Ridge Filling base, 3 coats of Fern, 2 coats of Nubar 2010 and 1 coat of Poshe top coat. Whew. A lot of coats. I went a little overboard lol.

Natural light










Awful lighting to show the full effect of Nubar 2010 ... so pretty!




1 comment:

  1. I gots an Award for you back at mine!! plus we use to have an Illamasqua store in dublin but then they moved for some reason

    ReplyDelete