Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue Swatches

This is such an awesome color. It's really hard to capture in photos how nice it really is but I took a shot at it! lol. The accent nail was done using the snowflake from my Shany (Bundle Monster) plates (BM 14) and Pure Ice A List polish. The accent nail is also topped with Confetti Ice Ice Baby. I'm not sure if you can really see it in the pic but it looks really nice on top of it. I'm also a lot more pale in real life than the photos show, and this color really stood out against my skin so I'd really recommend it for pale people.

I'm so glad I picked this up before my OPI boycott! lol (Click here to read about how Coty bought OPI and why I am boycotting future purchases.) I still have a few more untried OPIs to swatch though so you'll see a few more soon.

Natural Light






1 comment:

  1. so so pretty
    i want! ^^
    but i probly hav enuff nail polish at this stage... lol

    ReplyDelete