Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Revlon Perplex Swatches

Finding this nail polish was a pain in the rear. I was looking for the special display and never found it. One day I went to CVS to see if they got it in yet and still did not see the display. I decided to check out the regular Revlon nail polish section just to pick out a few colors. While I was browsing, I noticed a color that looked suspiciously similar to Perplex. It was in the slot labeled Pearl something so I almost passed it over. Something told me to look at it though so I picked it up and lo and behold, it was Perplex! lol. Tricky! Anyway, on to the pics!

With Flash (washed out but you can see the purple shimmer it has in it)



Natural Light





I like the color a lot and it was nice to apply. I did find this chipped really quickly though. I had a small chip on the first night. This normally doesn't happen to me with Revlon so I'm hoping it has more to do with my application (I rushed) than with the polish formula. Overall, I like it and will probably wear it a lot this winter.

1 comment: