Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last "haul" until the end of the month!

I stopped at Sally today to pick up some Pure Acetone and ended up with a few more things. =x Oops! This is my last splurge until the end of the month though! It HAS to be. I have a mile long wish list for MAC Venomous Villains and I have to save up for that! I will seriously cry myself to sleep if I don't get at least one Evil Queen item and one Maleficent item. lol. I don't care about the other two villains. I hate Cruella because she's an animal killer and I've never even seen Princess and the Frog haha.

Orly - Love Each Other, Orly Dazzle
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner - Catfight (from a swap)
Pure Acetone for Konad plates/ clean up
Glass File =D



Is my picture taking skill improving any? I'm practicing camera settings and using natural light. When I am "rich" I want to buy a light box! lol.

1 comment: