Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stash Pics: Face Drawer

I started cleaning/organizing my makeup stash today. I figured I'd do it drawer by drawer so I don't get overwhelmed lol. I am proud of myself, this drawer used to be so full I couldn't close it lol. Everything I have left is stuff I love and use often. Pictures of my drawer with face related makeup are after the cut. =)

My Face Drawer
Photobucket

Foundations, Primers, Concealers
Photobucket
Photobucket

My One and Only Powder *LOVE*
Photobucket

Christian Dior Diorskin Nude
Photobucket
Photobucket

NARS blushes: Albatross, Desire, Orgasm
Photobucket

Cargo Blush/Bronzer: Light Bronzer, Polynesia, Catalina (awful pic sorry!), Blu Ray Pink
Photobucket

Smashbox
Photobucket

ELF blushes
Photobucket

Highlighters: Bobbi Brown Platinum Pink Shimmerbrick, Milani Glimmerstripes
Photobucket
Photobucket

Milani, Fyrinnae, Tarte, Urban Decay
Photobucket

Misc. Stuff
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment