Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FOTN FAIL

Well, tonight sucked. I spent over an hour on my makeup and it came out looking like crap. I tried to to do a sparkly silver smoky eye. Smoky silver eyes are one of my favorite looks and I wanted to play it up a little with some silver glitter because my boyfriend likes me sparkly. Everything was coming out just fine until I started messing with the stinkin' glitter. lol. I used my pixie epoxy and some silver Sephora loose glitter. It was looking great at first, the epoxy was working great and it was sticking strong. I think I overdid it with the glitter though, I ended up putting it on too high above the crease and messing up my crease work. When I tried to fix the crease work it was impossible to blend because it had epoxy on it. *Sigh* Oh well, I will try it again soon and see if I can get it to look better. My BF said he liked it and I guess it's not the most awful thing ever, but I know I can do way better! Next time Gadget... Next time!

Read full post for pics.



What I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Bough Grey Eye Shadow (lid)
Urban Decay Gunmetal Eye Shadow (crease and lower lash line)
Pink from Stila Mod 2 palette (above crease)
Christian Soriano Sahara Eye Shadow (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Sephora Silver Glitter
MAC Plushlash Mascara

Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. omg that does not look bad at ALL! i think it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! The crease is way too harsh though, it's hard to blend once the epoxy is on lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all you need is a little blending and it looks gorg:D

    ReplyDelete