Sunday, April 25, 2010

EOTN: Purple/Green Christina Aguilera inpsired

Hmm, I meant to post this a few nights ago. Didn't realize I saved it as a draft and never published it. haha.

I got my inspiration for this look from a picture of Christina that I love. It didn't come out exactly as I planned because I didn't have the right colors. Click for pictures. =) Here's the inspiration pic. I'd love to do my bangs like that, if only I had the guts and the bone structure she has haha.

Photobucket

Here's my version. Pics are washed out, OF COURSE. Grrr. The colors were much more vibrant and closer to hers in real life. I am not happy with the green though. I hate Pastorale! lol. It always wears off no matter what base I use. =/ Excuse my red puffy eyes too, I have horrid allergies =(
Photobucket
Photobucket
What I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Pastorale pigment (lid)
Fyrinnae Nevermore (crease and lower lashline)
Bobbi Brown Navajo (highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner "Zero" (upper lash line)
Can't remember what mascara I used for the life of me, lol

3 comments:

  1. ok i am in love with christina's lipstick! it would look shitty on me, but i LOVE it on her! i like your version of the eye makeup better than hers - hers is too hookerish for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've been searching for a lip color like that FOREVER. I think MAC Ever Hip is close, but my dumb ass forgot to get it when I went to the counter haha and now it's gone =( I love her hooker-ish makeup. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, mine was a little more hooker-ish in person. Not quite as hooker-ish as hers but these pics sucked. lol.

    ReplyDelete